Qualifying learners will be capable of:
- Explaining the principles of advanced primary emergency care in all health emergencies.
- Demonstrating an advanced level of preparedness to deal with potential emergencies.
- Assessing and managing a complex emergency scene/disaster.
- Explaining the applied anatomy and physiology of the human body systems and describing the emergency care management of disorders and diseases relating to each physical system.
- Applying primary emergency life support for all age groups according to international and/or national protocols.
- Explaining and managing shock.
Course Duration: 4 Days
Cost: Price on request
For more information please contact:
Cosmo Training Academy
Tel: 012 846 3388